Please Note: Non-electronic applications will not be considered by our HR Consultant. Deadline for the submission of all electronic applications is 11.30pm on Friday, April 04, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR Consultant.
Position: HR Manager
Job Code: HRO/002
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Policy development and documentation
- Change Management planning, documentation and implementation
The key responsibilities:
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human resources policies programs, and practices to keep management informed of new development
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Supports the implementation of Human Resources development programs
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves and discrepancies with staff development;
- Support the utilization of relevant Human Resources administration technology to create advantages for the organization, and achieve the functional and corporate goals of the Company;
- Liaise with regulatory authorities for communications and approvals;
- Prepares and participate in periodic reports on training and development of staff;
- Any other assignments to be determined by Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes/credentials:
- BSc Business Administration or Humanities
- MSc or MBA in Human Resources Management
- 6 years’ work experience in Human Resources specific roles
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Strong Employee Relations and Management skills
- Provide Implementation Support in a Global Environment
- A self-motivator that requires minimal supervision. Must be someone to require minimal “follow-up” to meet timelines
- Ability to work with various levels/groups in the organization, work complex tasks as well as administrative/mundane task
- Excellent critical thinking skills and self-empowered to bring issue to resolutions
- The ability to manage multiple projects and the drive to succeed in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- CIPM– Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Certification
- MBA/MSc – Human Resources Management or Its equivalent